Have a Question? Look here
Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Ruvati sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty for indoor residential use. Ruvati faucets and accessories are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Should a customer experience any defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Ruvati will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
- Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred
- Product replacement does not include shipping costs or labor installation costs
- Under most circumstances Ruvati will cover shipping charges to and from customers within 48 contiguous US states. Ruvati will not cover any shipping charges to customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Canada or any other country outside of the US
- This warranty applies to indoor residential installations only
- Ruvati reserves the right to examine any product in question and its installation prior to replacement
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Ruvati reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product
NOTE: Accessories such as rinse grids, cutting boards, strainers are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials, or workmanship in a Ruvati sink or faucet supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States. It does not extend to :
- Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product
- Normal wear and tear, scratches, or accidental damage
- Faults arising from improper use and/or installation
- Defects in accessories, strainers, and rinse grids
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives customer specific legal rights, and a customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When requesting warranty replacement parts, you will need to provide:
- Dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Ruvati reseller)
- The specific part number(s) and/or part description to be replaced
In some cases,
- Ruvati will require a digital picture of the part or product to verify the defect.
- Ruvati will require delivery of the part or product for inspection of the defect
Delivery of warranty replacement parts typically take up to 10 business days. In some cases, replacement parts may not be readily available and may take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery.
After the first 30 days of product purchase, the cost of shipping replacement parts may not be covered. A customer may be charged a nominal fee for shipping.
When requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- An approved Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by Customer Service
- Dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Ruvati reseller)
- A description of the problem
Items must be properly and safely packed in such a manner to prevent damage to the part or product during shipment. For your safety, please ship using an insured carrier which employs package tracking.
After warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement parts/products will be returned shipped via Standard Ground service to the customer within 48 contiguous US states free of charge. Upgraded expedited shipment is available for a fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or any other countries outside of the US will be responsible for shipping charges.
Ruvati will not service received items when:
- The item is inspected and found to be not covered by the warranty
- The item is inspected and found to be damaged during shipment due to lack of proper packaging
Return shipment of such products will be at the expense of the customer
For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a prorated credit towards a purchase of another similar Ruvati brand product will be issued.
Acrylic Sinks Care
Your Acrylic sink is made from a unique, 100% pure acrylic resin that has been researched and produced to meet the specific demands of the kitchen. This material is more resistant to surface damage than other materials but like most things, better care will make for a longer life.
Acrylic Daily Cleaning
- For your Karran acrylic sink is a 3M Scotch-Brite® pad and Comet®, Ajax®, or any other powder detergent.
- The special satin finish of this sink will improve with the use of powder detergents, but all liquid detergents will also prove satisfactory. Please be careful with drain cleaners.
- Make sure that the cleaning agent goes down the waste outlet and that it does not sit in the basin. Some drain cleaners react relatively violently as one would expect by the very nature of the requirement of the product and instructions for handling are always given precisely on the product.
Acrylic Daily Care
- This material is resistant to heat and is unlikely to mark below temperatures of 360°F. This means, in practical terms, that pots in which water and vegetables for example are boiled could be left on your sink for a limited (short) period of time without causing damage. However extended exposure to a hot pot will cause damage.
- Our recommendation is to always let hot items cool before placing them in your sink. Alternatively, run some cool water when placing a hot pot into the sink. By doing this there is no chance of marking your sink as the hot item is instantly cooled.
- Additionally, when draining pots of boiling water into your sink, we recommend running cold water into the bowl at the same time.
- Scratches and small chips from sharp utensils can occur but can easily be removed by sanding with a 3M Scotch-Brite® pad for fine scratches, and sandpaper for deeper scratches and small chips. Use coarse sandpaper (100 or 150 grit) to start, finishing off with fine-grit sandpaper and a 3M Scotch-Brite® pad.
Current limited lifetime warranty*
CURRENT warrants its products to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Dated proof of purchase must accompany all warranty claims. All finishes carry a lifetime warranty in residential and 10-year warranty in commercial plumbing service as long as the consumer purchaser owns it.
If the faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during warranty period, CURRENT will free of charge provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace any part or finish proven defective under normal installation, use, and service to the original consumer purchaser. Damage as a result of misuse, abuse, accident, or improper installation, will consequently void this warranty. Replacement parts can be obtained from your local dealer or directly from CURRENT. CURRENT recommends using a certified plumber for all faucet installation and repair.
This warranty is limited to replacement of defective parts only. Incidental and consequential damages, labor charges, repair, or replacement costs are expressly excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation in incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, as you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Installation or maintenance and cleaning must be in compliance with instructions furnished with every CURRENT product. If you find a problem with your product, please immediately contact your nearest CURRENT dealer or sales representative.
Maintenance and care instructions
Use clean water to clean the surface of the faucet and dry with a 100% cotton cloth. If water is allowed to evaporate on the faucet surface can lead to build up of mineral deposits. Cleaning with a damp non-abrasive sponge and buffing it dry with a clean soft cloth should help keep the product looking beautiful. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains may be removed using a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Make sure to rinse thoroughly with water afterwards. As cleaner manufacturers may change their formulations at any time. Therefore, we do not recommend any specific cleaner.
Avoid using the following which can damage product finish:
- Avoid industrial cleaners and abrasive cleaners, such as those used for toilet bowls, green Scotch-Brite heavy duty scrub sponges, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner and Lysol Basin Tub, Soft Scrub, and Tile Cleaner.
- Avoid products that state on the label that they remove tarnish and rust, and those containing hydrofluoric, hydrochloric and/or phosphoric acids and caustic agents.
- Avoid harsh abrasives or polishes
- Avoid bleach-based cleaners
Attention California Residents:
“Warning: This product contains chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.” Wash hands after installing or removing this product.
“For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ”
Stainless Steel Sink Care
With Lumia Theme, you can easily start an online store in any language. The theme is fully translated into all major languages, so you can use it no matter where you are in the world. In addition, the admin panel is also fully translated and you can manage your store in your native language.
Quartz/Granite Sinks Care
Quartz sink is produced from the highest quality natural quartz crystals and acrylic resins. With the right care it will last a lifetime. Cleaning and caring for your quartz sink is easy. Simply follow the simple reference guide below.
- Luster Pro cleaning oil available from your local dealer or online at Amazon.com, is a specially formulated oil-based cleaning solution. It is perfect for giving your quartz sink that extra shine and sparkle when needed. After thoroughly cleaning and drying, place a small amount (size of a quarter coin) in the bowl and wipe all over the surface of the sink with a cloth. Apply more if needed and use it as often as desired.
- Residue from washing up - Clean your sink with water, a non-abrasive cleaner (liquid dishwashing soap, Bar Keepers Friend, Soft Scrub with bleach), and a cloth, then rinse well and dry. This should be done after every use. Doing this will eliminate water spots and soap film build-up.
- Created by the day to day use of pots, pans, and cutlery - Use a rub-out sponge (Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge). Follow up by cleaning your sink with water, liquid dishwashing soap, and a cloth, then rinse well and dry.
- Calcium deposits - Use vinegar or a commercial limescale & rust removers such as Lime Away or CLR. With vinegar, dilute 50% with water and let it soak into the affected areas for 20 minutes. Scrub area thoroughly with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge.Rinse thoroughly then dry. With a commercial limescale & rust remover, follow the directions for use on the packaging, then rinse the sink thoroughly and dry.
- Use a mild abrasive cleaner such as Bar Keeper’s Friend and a soft scouring pad. A diluted bleach solution may also be used. Mix 1 part household bleach with 1 part water and let soak in the sink for 1 hour. scrub area thoroughly with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge then Drain, rinse thoroughly, and dry. Do this whenever necessary.
- Never leave soaps, detergents or other cleansers on your sink’s surface to dry. Most contain chlorides and chemicals that could, if left on the sink’s surface, damage it.
- Do not soak your sink with solutions of bleach. Bleach, and most soaps and detergents, contain chlorides that will damage your sink if left on the surface for an extended period of time.
- Water quality in your area may affect your sinks appearance. When water has a high iron content, it may leave a brown stain on your sink. Over softened water will leave a white film on the sink’s surface. Thorough rinsing and towel drying will help alleviate these issues.
Follow these simple maintenance tips to keep your sink looking its best for years.