Nantucket Sinks Wellfleet-3419 is our largest Wellfleet model yet! Larger with a side set drain, this version of our undermoun fireclay kitchen sink will allow for more unobstructed under-cabinet space.
- Exterior Dimensions: 34.25" x 18.5" x 10" (nominal).
- Protective bottom grid is included.
- Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only.
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel.
- Drain hole is 3.5" standard opening - may require exteded flange/ferrule due to sink thickness if using a drain other than included drain.
- Undermount or topmount installation.
- Basket strainer drain included with sink.
- Professional installation only - mounting hardware not included.
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A large single bowl design, it gently slopes and tapers to the bottom of the basin. The compatible bottom grid is included and the drain can be placed to either side - so you get the most function out of your sink! The grid will help to protect against chipping from any dropped pots or pans with its soft feet and bumpers, while also letting water run below dishes to the drain. The top edge of the sink is finished with white porcelain enamel glaze so it can be reveal mounted. There are many benefits to fireclay; eco friendly in its need for less cleansers and its natural material. The large single basin will help to maximize space and accommodate even the largest kitchen and bakeware with no problem. Glazed in classic white. *A note about fireclay sinks: due to the curing process, small surface cracks typically appear on the underside of the sink. These cosmetic flaws are from the molding process and do not affect the performance or visible luster of the sink.